Jackson Center Real Estate
Jackson Center has been a village since the 1840’s.
This small, rural community has approximately 250 residents living in its 1.1 square miles.
Popular places are the United State Post Office and the Yellow Creek Inn restaurant, which are frequented by locals.
Jackson Twp. was established in 1850 and named after President Andrew Jackson.
The population of about 1,200 people are spread out over the 17.3 square miles of rural farm land.
Lakeview School District services this township.